Unlike other taxes where there can often be some leeway for late payments if a company gets into difficulty, when it comes to corporation tax, once the deadline passes, those surcharges and penalties start accruing and can have a massive impact. This can put many companies under pressure in the run up to the tax payment deadline and force them into difficult decisions when it comes to business development and ongoing operational performance.
While there are many ways for companies to reduce their overall corporation tax bill, there’s always something to pay at the end of the day. Finding a solution that spreads the cost over the rest of year can help relieve unwanted financial pressure, release valuable capital for further investment, and give your business the breathing space it needs to get over potentially difficult periods.
At PFC we provide tailored tax funding for businesses that allows them to meet their corporation tax liabilities whilst spreading repayments more equitably over a period of months. This reduces the impact of a potentially large one off payment to the Treasury and can have numerous benefits including:
- Makes sure businesses avoid being late with corporation tax payments because funds, for whatever reason, are not available or tied up at that particular time.
- It releases valuable capital that can be used for developing new avenues and making sure existing business strategies remain on track.
- It can relieve short term cash flow problems by essentially extending your tax payment deadline and making sure your business has more money in the pot.
- PFC offers a flexible way to cope with any tax funding issues. Our tax funding facility allows for tailored loans between £1,000 and £2.5 million paid back over a period of 6 to 12 months.
- The change to a fixed monthly cost for your corporation tax bill means that you can better budget over the year. You can choose to do it as a one off solution for current problems or incorporate into your ongoing business strategy.
- Access to fast track decisions at PFC means you don’t have to wait long for a decision and solutions can be agreed in around 48 hours.
How PFC works
We are a brokerage group with a vast amount of experience in the field of private loans for companies, helping them manage areas such as tax funding, subscription payments and insurance premiums among our other funding provisions. We do this by having a close working relationship with our private financers, providing competitive funding for businesses that need it.
Sourcing commercial funding that works for the business that is accessing it is a fine art and obtaining the right terms is something that takes a great deal of experience and industry know how. At PFC our focus is in finding the right solution that suits your business and not a one-size-fits-all proposition that fails to tick all your boxes. To find out more, contact our experienced and friendly team today.